Tuesday, November 07, 2006

 

Rant therapy

At last I've found it, something I can rant about, it's bl**dy stupid superstitions.

For example, it's unlucky to put an umbrella up inside... I mean really, I've done it on many an occasion and nothing bad has ever happened to me, ever (save for the whole heat stroke and pissing blood recently but that doesn't count).

An equally stupid are walking over three potholes in a line and crossing the path of a black cat, really... In fact the only superstitions I'll accept and then only under exceptional circumstances are:

Stepping on a crack - only if raining, you may get a muddy spray up your leg!
Walking under ladders - only if painters are up them so could drop paint on you
Break mirror - irritating but only bad luck for the mirror
and finally the idea that not making eye contact when you say "cheers" will bring you seven years bad sex. Frankly I can't see how this could happen but for the sake of manners and not wanting to risk it (though at least bad sex implies you're getting some!)

Not much of a rant and its over now but doesn't it feel good!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?