Thursday, November 23, 2006

 

A lengthening list

It must almost be next year as a diary for 2007 was dumped on my desk yesterday.

Being a bit of a luddite I don't have any of this blackberry/ palm pilot nonsense so I rather like having a little leather bound book to tell me what I'm meant to be doing and next years edition of the AIA diary is a bit of a beast and includes a reduced atlas of the world.

I have to admit here that I'm having a slow week so flicked through the pages ticking off the places I've been then the places I really must get to. When I left the UK I had a vague notion of doing a bit of Africa, Oz and Asia but it would appear the must go list has grown faster than the have beens.

Is it realistic to try and add over 10% of the countries on Earth to my have beens before I'm 35? There wont be a lot of time for working but I can live with that, if anyone knows next weeks lottery numbers ...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?