Monday, July 10, 2006

 

Making a party

There aren't many things you can do to guarantee a party will be a success but one such thing is the hugely overlooked cheese hedgehog!

Now originally this was the cheese and pineapple hedgehog (or at least it was when I was 10 and my mum made it for my birthday party) but being an independent man of the world I've reduced and refined it to base elements.

1) vaguely spherical root vegetable
2) kitchen foil
3) cocktail sticks
4) cubed hard English cheese

How could you not love the pure simplistic beauty of it, truly a sure winner for any party and after almost 20 years without one in my life I now feel complete again!

And here it is, wonderfully presented by the lovely Lis and Julie!


cheese hedgehogs = class.

Comments:
You, my friend, are becoming more and more domesticated every time I turn around. Next thing you know, you'll be wearing nothing but an apron and wondering what happened to your pants only to find them baked into a tasty souffle in the oven.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?