Thursday, June 29, 2006

 

a take on tomorrow

Pissing blood stinks, I don't mean literally (to be honest I didn't stick my head down the toilet to check) but really, it stinks. You worry, you go to A&E, you wait for hours, you have blood tests, you wait for hours maybe worry a bit more, make a few lists, wait a bit more and eventually they tell you you're ok but until then you just don't know, you think and hope you’ll be ok but....

However, the up (ish) side of all this is that having pissed blood and then been diagnosed with mild heat stroke/ serious heat exhaustion I was told to take a day off, a sicky. Now I'd never had one before (really, I'm a bit weird - see tagged!) so this was quite novel, vegging on my sofa with no one about and watching daytime TV, great!

Unfortunately HK daytime TV is as bad as pissing blood so I soon switched to the movie channel, unfortunately daytime movies aren't a lot better, however I heard a line that I really liked and sort of rung true for me, it went along the lines of...

"Tell your life what it should be and you limit what can happen to you, let your life just happen and it'll open doors you didn't even know existed."

I liked it so thought I'd share, don't worry if you're life isn't going to plan, worry if you've got a plan, its a big old world out there.....

Should I worry that I'm taking life philosophies from crap TV when I'm officially 'not well'?

Hell no.

Cheers!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?